This fast-acting treatment gel is formulated to help reduce blemishes and inflammation, whilst appearing completely invisible on the skin. Pores are cleared with 2% salicylic acid, azelaic acid and dioic acid, a powerful combination that can visibly reduce breakouts in just 24 hours.*
Specific areas of concern can be targeted with this handbag-friendly tube, and can be used regularly, as required. Due to its invisibility and quick drying, it can worn both under and over make-up. As a fast-acting formula, it fights blemishes at their core, helping to regulate oil production and fighting blemish-causing bacteria, also known as P. acnes.
*Results may vary from person to person
Suitable for acne prone / oily / combination skins or those concerned with minor breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of breakouts
- Can be used as required
- Perfect to carry with you all day
- Contains 2% salicylic acid
- Controls oil production
- Fights blemish-causing bacteria
- Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, alcohol & cruelty
- 2% Salicylic Acid - decongesting and exfoliating from within the pore, salicylic acid breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells that can lead to blemishes, whilst containing anti-inflammatory properties.
- Niacinamide - otherwise known as vitamin B3, this soothing anti-inflammatory quickly reduces redness and irritation surrounding the blemish, while regulating sebum production to prevent blocked pores.
- Azelaic Acid - with its potent antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes.
- Dioic Acid - able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to declog and prevent future blemishes.
Medik8 is a medical grade skincare brand that believes in simplifying skincare, whilst delivering innovative technology. Their clean and vegan ingredients are 100% cruelty-free are formulated to deliver you expert results. Their core philosophy is known as "CSA" - Vitamin C in the morning, followed by Sunscreen, and Vitamin A at night.
Although you are able to purchase from the wide range of Medik8 products for yourself, if you are new to Medik8, you may wish to have a skincare consultation with one of our skincare experts to ensure you gain optimal results.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Isopentyldiol, Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Octadecenedioic Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Sodium Metabisulfite, Linalool.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to use
After cleansing in the morning and/or evening, use a clean finger to apply a small amount of Blemish SOS as needed.
Rub in gently and allow to dry.
Slight tingling is normal.