A fruit enzyme exfoliator that is suitable for most skin types, combining 10% lactic acid with fruit enzymes to exfoliate dead skin and promote skin renewal. The appearance of fine lines are minimised and hyperpigmentation is improved.
Aloe vera calms and soothes the skin whilst other ingredients such as, sodium hyaluronate hydrates and softens, leaving the skin supple and radiant.
Suitable for normal skin / dry skin / oily skin / combination skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and promotes cell renewal
- Fragrance-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, soap-free & dye-free
- Lactic acid combined with fruit enzymes for exfoliation
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin is left soft and supple
- Bromelain - found in pineapple, this fruit enzyme has soothing and exfoliating properties.
- Lactic Acid - found naturally in milk, this well known ingredient in part of the alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) family. It exfoliates dead skin cells and promotes skin renewal, firming and strengthening the skin, leading to an improvement of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Papain - an enzyme found in papaya that acts as a natural exfoliator.
- Gluconolactone - an acid that is more gentle than an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and hydrates the skin and acting as an antioxidant.
- Glutathione - an antioxidant peptide found naturally in our bodies that assists in the recycling of other antioxidants. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - a form of hyaluronic acid that helps to hydrate the skin by drawing up to 1000 times its own weight in water, making the skin appear plumper and softer.
AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand that uses cutting-edge, medical grade ingredients to provide you with exceptional results. Their ingredients are vigorously tested, and their commitment to 'clean science', with no added nasties means this is a brand that you can trust.
When purchasing AlumierMD an initial skin consultation is required to ensure that you achieve optimal results from your skincare. Once you have had your consultation, you will be given access to purchase AlumierMD products.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL CROSSPOLYMER, LACTIC ACID, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SQUALANE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, BROMELAIN, PAPAIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROXYAPATITE, GLUTATHIONE, CYSTEINE, PANTHENOL, GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SALICYLIC ACID, ALGIN, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, VP/VA COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 60, POLYSORBATE 80, SODIUM BENZOATE, AMODIMETHICONE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
How to use
After cleansing in the evening, apply an even layer over entire face, neck and décolleté with a flat brush or fingers.
Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Remove mask by rinsing thoroughly with warm water.
Pat dry and follow with appropriate AlumierMD treatment serums and moisturizer.
Frequency of use depends on your skin profile. Use once per week as tolerated or as directed by your AlumierMD skin care professional.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen and limit exposure while using this product and for a week after discontinuation.