EverActive C&E + Peptide Serum
This award winning vitamin C serum has taken the cosmeceutical industry by storm. With its high strength vitamin C (15% L-ascorbic acid) content, contained within a unique bottle design to ensure that the full power of the vitamin C is only released when you are ready to use it, your skin will appear brighter and revitalised.
EverActive C&E serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production, due to the high strength vitamin C (15% L-ascorbic acid) that is contained inside each and every bottle. Many vitamin C serums oxidize in their bottles, changing to a brown rust - like colour whilst they are still on the shelf or at home. The vitamin C then becomes useless to the skin once it has oxidized and has no benefit.
Vitamin C and vitamin E also act as antioxidants, protecting the skin against free radical damage from the sun and pollution. Free radical damage can lead to the premature ageing of the skin.
- stays fresh as you only mix the vitamin C into the serum when you need it
- brightens the skin
- reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- improves tone & texture
- contains antioxidants that protect the skin against free radical damage
- Fragrance-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, soap-free & dye-free
- Ascorbic Acid USP - the only bioavailable form of vitamin C for the skin, ascorbic acid is an antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by both the sun and pollution. Vitamin C plays an essential role in stimulating new collagen production, which helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The skin tone is also improved.
- Tocopherol Acetate USP - a moisturising and fat-soluble vitamin that not only acts as an antioxidant and protects cell membranes, but also strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™ - derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, this key ingredient gives the skin strength and improves elasticity, whilst reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand that uses cutting-edge, medical grade ingredients to provide you with exceptional results. Their ingredients are vigorously tested, and their commitment to 'clean science', with no added nasties means this is a brand that you can trust.
When purchasing AlumierMD an initial skin consultation is required to ensure that you achieve optimal results from your skincare. Once you have had your consultation, you will be given access to purchase AlumierMD products.
SERUM - WATER/AQUA/EAU, PROPANEDIOL, POLYSORBATE 80, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, GELLAN GUM, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
POWDER - ASCORBIC ACID
MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
How to use
Apply 3 - 4 drops once daily in the morning after cleansing. Gently massage into face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion. Follow with specialty products and sunscreen.
Caution: Avoid eye area. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Quantity: 3 x 15mL