A lightweight moisturiser formulated to nourish and improve skin texture, whilst soothing and hydrating with the power of sodium hyaluronate, aloe and niacinamide.
Powerhouse peptides firm and strengthen the skin, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Antioxidants protect the skin against free radical damage from pollution and UV rays.
Suitable for normal skin / combination skin / oily skin / ageing skin / hyperpigmentation / acne
Benefits to you:
- Lightweight formula
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Powerhouse peptides strengthen & improve elasticity
- Antioxidants protect against free radical damage
- Skin feels soft, smooth, firm & hydrated
- Fragrance-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, mineral-oil free & dye-free
- Low & high weight molecular weight hyaluronic acid – hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring sugar molecule that hydrates the skin & gives it plumpness. HA can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. Having different size HA molecules in important as the high molecular weight HA sits on top of the skin & holds moisture in the skin, whilst the low molecular weight HA helps to replenish lost HA caused by ageing in the deeper layers of the skin.
- MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™ - derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen & laminins, this key ingredient gives the skin strength & improves elasticity, whilst reducing fine lines & wrinkles.
- Glutathione - an antioxidant peptide found naturally in our bodies that assists in the recycling of other antioxidants. Glutathione levels decrease with age .
- Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate – an encapsulated hyaluronic acid boosting peptide.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - boosts hydration, protects the lipid barrier of the skin and locks in moisture. It also has a brightening effect & calms redness, increasing tolerance to topical retinoids.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey – relieves redness, reduces puffiness & soothes irritation, with its antioxidant properties combined with a peptide.
- Aloe - extracted from the Aloe Vera plant, containing amino acids, vitamins & minerals. It is well known for its anti-irritant and soothing properties.
AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand that uses cutting-edge, medical grade ingredients to provide you with exceptional results. Their ingredients are vigorously tested, and their commitment to 'clean science', with no added nasties means this is a brand that you can trust.
When purchasing AlumierMD an initial skin consultation is required to ensure that you achieve optimal results from your skincare. Once you have had your consultation, you will be given access to purchase AlumierMD products.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, NIACINAMIDE, TETRAPEPTIDE-14, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-50, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLUTATHIONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LACTIC ACID/GLYCOLIC ACID COPOLYMER, HONEY EXTRACT, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT, BOSWELLIA SERRATA GUM EXTRACT, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, HEPTAPEPTIDE-15 PALMITATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XYLITOL, CAPRYLIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYISOBUTENE, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.
MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
Not suitable for vegans
How to use
Twist pump left to open and right to close. After cleansing and applying AlumierMD serums, apply 1-2 pumps to hands and gently massage into face, neck and chest in an upward motion. Use twice daily AM and PM.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.