A biodegradable exfoliating facial scrub that uses the power of lotus seeds and microcrystalline cellulose. A gentle exfoliant that removes impurities and leaves a more radiant and healthy complexion.
Suitable for normal skin / dry skin / oily skin / combination skin /ageing skin / pigmented skin
- Biodegradable exfoliating agents
- Improves texture & tone
- Exfoliates dead skin cells & stimulates cell renewal
- Skin feels soft & supple after use
- Removes pollutants from the environment, as well as impurities & excess oil
- Fragrance-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, soap-free & dye-free
- Lotus exfoliator - made from the seeds of the lotus fruit, this soft fine powder grows in ponds in tropical climates.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose - a naturally occurring component found in the cell walls of plants. Cellulose beads are used for exfoliation and are biodegradable.
AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand that uses cutting-edge, medical grade ingredients to provide you with exceptional results. Their ingredients are vigorously tested, and their commitment to 'clean science', with no added nasties means this is a brand that you can trust.
When purchasing AlumierMD an initial skin consultation is required to ensure that you achieve optimal results from your skincare. Once you have had your consultation, you will be given access to purchase AlumierMD products.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PROPANEDIOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, NELUMBO NUCIFERA SEED POWDER, GLYCERIN, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLIC ACID, XYLITOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
Suitable for vegans
How to use
Moisten face with lukewarm water and apply a small amount of scrub with fingertips, gently massaging in a circular motion for one minute. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Follow with AlumierMD treatment products, moisturiser and sunscreen. Use one to two times a week, or as needed.
Caution: Avoid treating the eyelids and lip areas. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.