Retinol Eye Gel
A microencapsulated pure retinol eye gel that dramatically reduces fine lines and crow's feet, whilst firming and increasing skin elasticity.
The microencapsulated retinol slow time releases overnight to reduce side effects and to increase its effectiveness. This retinol is specifically formulated for the delicate skin around the eye area.
Suitable for combination skin / dry skin / normal skin / oily skin / ageing / hyperpigmentation / acne
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Increases skin elasticity & firmness
- Contains microencapsulated retinol for slow time release overnight
- Fragrance-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, mineral-oil free & dye-free
- Microencapsulated Retinol (0.1%) – a vitamin A derivative & an antioxidant. Fine lines & wrinkles are reduced due to collagen stimulation & cell turnover is promoted. Enlarged pores are minimised & skin texture & tone are both visible improved. Retinol helps blemish prone skin by unclogging pores through sebum control. Microencapsulated technology allows for less side effects & a slow time release of retinol, increasing its effectiveness.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - boosts hydration, protects the lipid barrier of the skin and locks in moisture. It also has a brightening effect & calms redness, whilst increasing tolerance to topical retinoids.
- Allantoin - extracted from the comfrey plant, allantoin increases water levels in the skin & enhances exfoliation.
AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand that uses cutting-edge, medical grade ingredients to provide you with exceptional results. Their ingredients are vigorously tested, and their commitment to 'clean science', with no added nasties means this is a brand that you can trust.
When purchasing AlumierMD an initial skin consultation is required to ensure that you achieve optimal results from your skincare. Once you have had your consultation, you will be given access to purchase AlumierMD products.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, ALLANTOIN, NIACINAMIDE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, RETINOL, APRICOT KERNEL OIL PEG-6 ESTERS, BOSWELLIA SERRATA GUM, BISABOLOL, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM GLUCONATE, BHT, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM SULFITE, SODIUM SULFATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
How to use
With ring finger, gently pat under the eyes, along the brow bone and over crow’s feet, being careful not to rub or stretch the delicate skin. Use in the evening only.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. Use AlumierMD sunscreen during the day and limit sun exposure while using the product and for a week following discontinuation.