Retinol Resurfacing Serum 1%
A microencapsulated pure 1% retinol treatment serum that improves skin tone, texture and corrects the visible signs of ageing. Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced, skin tone and texture are improved and the appearance of blemishes are improved.
Microencapsulated technology allows for less side effects and a slow time release of retinol, increasing its effectiveness.
Suitable for oily skin / normal skin / dry skin / combination skin / ageing / acne / hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation & blemishes
- Increases firmness of the skin & elasticity
- Contains microencapsulated technology for slow time release overnight
- Contains antioxidants to protect & neutralise free radical damage from the sun & pollution
- Fragrance-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, mineral-oil free & dye-free
- Microencapsulated Retinol (1%) – a vitamin A derivative & an antioxidant. Fine lines & wrinkles are reduced due to collagen stimulation & cell turnover is promoted. Enlarged pores are minimised & skin texture & tone are both visibly improved. Retinol helps blemish prone skin by unclogging pores through sebum control. Microencapsulated technology allows for less side effects & a slow time release of retinol, increasing its effectiveness.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - boosts hydration, protects the lipid barrier of the skin & locks in moisture. It also has a brightening effect & calms redness, whilst increasing tolerance to topical retinoids.
- MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™ - derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen & laminins, this key ingredient gives the skin strength & improves elasticity, whilst reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey – relieves redness, reduces puffiness & soothes irritation, with its antioxidant properties combined with a peptide.
- Gluconolactone - an acid that is gentler than an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) & hydrates the skin, acting as an antioxidant.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - a form of hyaluronic acid that helps to hydrate the skin by drawing up to 1000 times its own weight in water, making the skin appear plumper & softer.
- Aloe - extracted from the Aloe Vera plant, containing amino acids, vitamins & minerals. It is well known for its anti-irritant & soothing properties.
- Glutathione - an antioxidant peptide found naturally in our bodies that assists in the recycling of other antioxidants. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand that uses cutting-edge, medical grade ingredients to provide you with exceptional results. Their ingredients are vigorously tested, and their commitment to 'clean science', with no added nasties means this is a brand that you can trust.
When purchasing AlumierMD an initial skin consultation is required to ensure that you achieve optimal results from your skincare. Once you have had your consultation, you will be given access to purchase AlumierMD products.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL, RETINOL, APRICOT KERNEL OIL PEG-6 ESTERS, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, NIACINAMIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (TEA) EXTRACT, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) EXTRACT, BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT (EXTRAIT DE MIEL), TETRAPEPTIDE-14, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SUCROSE PALMITATE, GLUTATHIONE, GLUCONOLACTONE, TRIGLYCERIDES OF CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC ACID, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 20, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL
MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
Suitable for vegans
How to use
Twist pump left to open and right to close. Apply 1-2 pumps to face and neck after cleansing at night. Follow with your favorite AlumierMD moisturiser. If you are not currently using a retinol product, begin using once or twice a week and gradually increase frequency to nightly as your skin adjusts.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. Mild redness, peeling and irritation are expected when using this product. Use AlumierMD sunscreen during the day and limit sun exposure while using the product and for a week following discontinuation. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.