A soothing and mild cream face wash that is specifically designed for sensitive and redness-prone skin types. Impurities and excess oil are removed whilst the skin is calmed. Yucca root extract gently cleanses, whilst ceramides and vitamin E replenish moisture, leaving the skin feeling super soft and intensely hydrated. Aloe calms redness and further soothes the skin.
Suitable for sensitive / redness-prone skin / ageing skin / normal skin /dry skin
Benefits to you:
- Delicately removes impurities, excess oils and pollutants
- Aloe soothes and relieves redness
- Leaves skin fresh & supple
- Contains emollients and ceramides to replenish lost moisture
- Fragrance-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, soap-free & dye-free
- Yucca Root Extract - a naturally foaming ingredients that is a gentle alternative to synthetic ingredients found in cleansers.
- Tocopherol Acetate - a form of vitamin E that is highly moisturising and fat-soluble. This protects the outer part of the cell and acts as an antioxidant. It also strengthens the effects of vitamin C.
- Aloe - extracted from the Aloe Vera plant, containing amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It is well known for its anti-irritant and soothing properties.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - a plant-based oil that is highly moisturising.
- Allantoin - increases water content in the skin and enhances exfoliation, leading to improved skin softness.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - boosts hydration, protects the lipid barrier of the skin and locks in moisture. It also has a brightening effect and calms redness, whilst increasing tolerance to topical retinoids.
- Ceramides - naturally existing lipids in the skin that lock in moisture and keep cells in place in the outermost layer. Ceramides decrease as we age.
AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand that uses cutting-edge, medical grade ingredients to provide you with exceptional results. Their ingredients are vigorously tested, and their commitment to 'clean science', with no added nasties means this is a brand that you can trust.
When purchasing AlumierMD an initial skin consultation is required to ensure that you achieve optimal results from your skincare. Once you have had your consultation, you will be given access to purchase AlumierMD products.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER , CETYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA ROOT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, NIACINAMIDE, ALLANTOIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, p-ANISIC ACID, CERAMIDE NG, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, POLYISOBUTENE, SUCROSE STEARATE ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XYLITOL, CAPRYLIC ACID, LINALYL ACETATE, LINALOOL, 4-TERPINENOL, CIS-β-OCIMENE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, LAURYLAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, SORBITAN OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.
Suitable for vegans
How to use
Twice a day, use 1-2 pumps with water and massage over your face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with AlumierMD treatment products, moisturiser, and/or sunscreen.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.