Restore radiance and fight visible signs of ageing with C-Tetra Intense. Utilising the antioxidant power of vitamin C and E, this hydrating serums brighten and smooth the complexion, while fighting free radicals to reduce visible signs of ageing. Collagen and elastin production is stimulated to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as visibly brightening the complexion and balancing skin tone. Your skin is left soft, radiant and more youthful looking.
Medik8’s C-Tetra range utilises an extremely stable form of vitamin C, called tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate. This molecule is altered to make it less reactive to oxidation, meaning that even 6 months down the line you can be sure your vitamin C is still as potent as when you first opened it.
Suitable for dry / pigmented / sun-damaged skin
- 14% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- Protects from free radical attack
- Stimulates collagen & elastin production
- Prevents premature ageing
- Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, alcohol & cruelty
- 14% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while stimulating collagen production for a youthful complexion.
- Vitamin E - A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals and is regenerated by vitamin C for optimum power.
- Maracuja Oil - Naturally rich in nutrients, maracuja oil nourishes the complexion with fatty acids and provides an antioxidant protective shield.
- Red Gingseng - Promotes collagen synthesis and protects the skin from photoageing. Extracted from the root of the Asian native plant Panax ginseng, red ginseng has potent brightening and age-defying powers. Able to inhibit tyrosinase, the enzyme which is responsible for the formation of melanin, red ginseng blocks the process to make pigmentation for a luminised, even complexion.
Medik8 is a medical grade skincare brand that believes in simplifying skincare, whilst delivering innovative technology. Their clean and vegan ingredients are 100% cruelty-free are formulated to deliver you expert results. Their core philosophy is known as "CSA" - Vitamin C in the morning, followed by Sunscreen, and Vitamin A at night.
Although you are able to purchase from the wide range of Medik8 products for yourself, if you are new to Medik8, you may wish to have a skincare consultation with one of our skincare experts to ensure you gain optimal results.
14% TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol. C-Tetra® Intense Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dimethicone, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ethyl Linoleate, Passiflora Edulis (Maracuja) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panax Ginseng Root Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Limonene.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to use
After cleansing in the morning, massage 4 drops across the face, neck and décolletage
Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.