COPPER PCA PEPTIDES™
Reboot your skin with Copper PCA Peptides, a revolutionary serum expertly formulated to recharge and energise skin for next-generation anti-ageing results. The serum neutralises a broad spectrum of skin-damaging free radicals to leave the complexion looking smooth, youthful and undeniably radiant. Your skin will feel soft and hydrated, whilst the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced.
An alternative to vitamin C. Not to be used with vitamin C products.
Suitable for all skin types seeking antioxidant protection and / or an alternative to vitamin C
- Packed with powerful antioxidants
- Promotes collagen production
- Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, alcohol & cruelty
- Copper PCA - A patented, extraordinary ingredient with 40 times greater antioxidant performance than vitamin C.* Revolutionary copper PCA protects the skin from damaging free radicals and leaves the complexion soothed from inflammation.
- Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol - Able to neutralise a broad spectrum of free radicals, dimethylmethoxy chromanol is a powerful antioxidant that offers comprehensive protection for skin.
- Superoxide Dismutase - One of the most powerful antioxidants naturally found in the body, superoxide dismutase is exceptional at neutralising free radicals to prevent skin cell damage.
- Vitamin E - An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin and also regenerate the other antioxidants in the formula for optimal power.
Medik8 is a medical grade skincare brand that believes in simplifying skincare, whilst delivering innovative technology. Their clean and vegan ingredients are 100% cruelty-free are formulated to deliver you expert results. Their core philosophy is known as "CSA" - Vitamin C in the morning, followed by Sunscreen, and Vitamin A at night.
Although you are able to purchase from the wide range of Medik8 products for yourself, if you are new to Medik8, you may wish to have a skincare consultation with one of our skincare experts to ensure you gain optimal results.
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Copper PCA, Polyacrylamide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cocoa Butter, Niacinamide, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Aminobutyric Acid, Barium Sulfate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, Benzyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Polysorbate 20, Tromethamine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to use
Apply after cleansing each morning and evening. Mix a single dose from each pump on the back of your hand.
Apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area. Use light, upward strokes and allow to absorb before moisturising.
Follow with sun protection in the morning
Note: Not to be combined with Vitamin C products