Eye Rescue Pads
These refreshing gel pads help reduce puffiness and fine lines around the delicate eye area. Moisturising and anti-ageing ingredients protect skin against moisture loss while helping to reduce blotchiness and even out skin tone.
- Deeply hydrating
- Refreshing & gentle
- More even skin tone
- Free from parabens, mineral-oil, artificial fragrance, alcohol
- MATRIXYL® Synthe'6®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL® Synthe'6® strengthens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Increases ceramides and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it brightens skin and improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
- Vitamin B5: Also referred to as pantothenic acid or panthenol, vitamin B5 acts as a humectant, locking in moisture to hydrate skin.
AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand that uses cutting-edge, medical grade ingredients to provide you with exceptional results. Their ingredients are vigorously tested, and their commitment to 'clean science', with no added nasties means this is a brand that you can trust.
When purchasing AlumierMD an initial skin consultation is required to ensure that you achieve optimal results from your skincare. Once you have had your consultation, you will be given access to purchase AlumierMD products.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CARRAGEENAN, PANTHENOL, AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC ROOT POWDER, NIACINAMIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE.
How to use
Apply the pads under the eyes and remove after 10 – 15 minutes. Using light pressure, pat the remaining emulsion into the skin around the eye area. Once the formula has been absorbed, follow with AluminEye™. Can be used 1-2 times per week.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Quantity: 4 x 6g = 24g