This multi-action anti-ageing eye serum helps to lift and shape the look of eye contours for an immediate well-rested look. With a complex of 5 age-defying peptides, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced to create a bright-eyed awakening effect. Collagen production is increased, while blood circulation is improved.
Suitable for all skin types
- Reduces signs of ageing around the eyes
- Stimulates collagen
- Perfect base for make-up
- Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, alcohol & cruelty
- Lifting & Smoothing Peptides - 5 combined peptides, including Matrixyl 3000®, work in synergy to enhance collagen production and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-Ageing Protein Complex - Rice and soy proteins strengthen collagen and protect against free radical damage to reduce puffiness and improve the skin’s texture.
- Hesperidin - Found naturally in citrus fruits, hesperidin improves blood circulation and strengthens capillary walls for brighter under-eyes.
Medik8 is a medical grade skincare brand that believes in simplifying skincare, whilst delivering innovative technology. Their clean and vegan ingredients are 100% cruelty-free are formulated to deliver you expert results. Their core philosophy is known as "CSA" - Vitamin C in the morning, followed by Sunscreen, and Vitamin A at night.
Although you are able to purchase from the wide range of Medik8 products for yourself, if you are new to Medik8, you may wish to have a skincare consultation with one of our skincare experts to ensure you gain optimal results.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Tribehenin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Superoxide Dismutase, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Chrysin, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Polysorbate 20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Tocopherol.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to use
After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply Eyelift Peptides around the eye contours, avoiding eyelids.