Lipid Balance Cleansing Oil™️
This anti-pollution transforming cleanser is ideal for those who love to double cleanse or wear heavy make-up. An ultra-gentle oil cleanser that gently dissolves impurities and waterproof make-up to reveal radiant, refreshed skin. The complexion is left soft, supple and protected from everyday irritants. At the same time moringa seed extract helps to remove the build-up of daily pollutants, leaving the skin perfectly purified.
The upper layers of the skin are made up of skin cells surrounded by a sea of oil-soluble lipids. Made up of fatty acids, cholesterol and ceramides, these lipids help to keep the skin’s essential barrier from letting out water and letting in irritants. Lipid Balance Cleansing Oil™️ Contains an optimised blend of fatty acids with an excess of linoleic acid to help rebalance the skin for a nourished and healthy-looking complexion.
Suitable for dry / dehydrated skin types and those concerned with ageing
- Silky oil texture
- Hydrates & protects
- Removes heavy make-up & pollutants
- Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, alcohol & cruelty
- Safflower Oil - Cold pressed and made up for more than 70% omega-6, safflower oil is rich in nourishing fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Omega-6 - Also known as linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid which your body cannot synthesise on its own. Omega-6 helps to rebalance the skin’s lipid levels to encourage a healthy complexion.
- Essential in our bodies for cell protection, vitamin E is an oil-soluble antioxidant that can protect the lipid parts of the cell from free radical attack.
- Moringa Extract - A natural cleanser and next-generation antioxidant, moringa extract draws dirt, impurities and pollution to itself so they can be easily cleansed away.
Medik8 is a medical grade skincare brand that believes in simplifying skincare, whilst delivering innovative technology. Their clean and vegan ingredients are 100% cruelty-free are formulated to deliver you expert results. Their core philosophy is known as "CSA" - Vitamin C in the morning, followed by Sunscreen, and Vitamin A at night.
Although you are able to purchase from the wide range of Medik8 products for yourself, if you are new to Medik8, you may wish to have a skincare consultation with one of our skincare experts to ensure you gain optimal results.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Linoleate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to use
Gently massage Lipid-Balance Cleansing Oil into dry skin. Add warm water to emulsify into a milk and continue to massage.
Rinse thoroughly and pat face dry.