This 30% complex multi-peptide serum targets the appearance of expression lines and deeper set wrinkles, leaving the skin feeling firm, plumped and rejuvenated. On massaging into the skin, collagen and elastin production is boosted and the skin's natural stores of hyaluronic acid are elevated. With its ultra-hydrating effect, the skin feels soft-to-touch, deeply hydrated and more youthful-looking.
Peptides often find it difficult to get to where they need to be; they are large and dislike being around oil so they struggle to fit through the small, oil-based gaps between skin cells. This 30% peptide blend contains an innovative delivery system which ensures that all our peptides can dive deep into the lower layers of the skin for optimal effect.
Suitable for dry / aged skin types or those concerned with sun damage or have scar tissue.
- Ultra-hydrating serum
- Boosts collagen & elastin production
- Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, alcohol & cruelty
- Drone-targeted copper peptides - specifically targets fibroblast cells; skin cells responsible for making collagen and elastin. As the copper peptide is released into the fibroblast, collagen synthesis is stimulated and fine lines and wrinkles are smoothed in appearance.
- MATRIXYL™️ 3000 - tricks skin cells into producing more collagen, while Argirelox blocks signals for muscle contraction to minimise the appearance of expression wrinkles.
- Carnosine - protects the skin by blocking the glycation process. This is the natural ageing process in which sugars react with proteins such as collagen and elastin, transforming them into advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.s). A.G.E.s modify skin’s collagen and elastin which leads to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Prebiotics - a form of carbohydrate, prebiotics act as ‘food’ for our skin’s natural microbiome. This helps to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria, such as strains of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, while blocking the growth of bad bacteria. This rebalances the skin’s microbiome, reinforcing its defence against external aggressors.
Medik8 is a medical grade skincare brand that believes in simplifying skincare, whilst delivering innovative technology. Their clean and vegan ingredients are 100% cruelty-free are formulated to deliver you expert results. Their core philosophy is known as "CSA" - Vitamin C in the morning, followed by Sunscreen, and Vitamin A at night.
Although you are able to purchase from the wide range of Medik8 products for yourself, if you are new to Medik8, you may wish to have a skincare consultation with one of our skincare experts to ensure you gain optimal results.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Inulin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Carnosine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Dunaliella Salina (Green Algae) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Benzoate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tetrapeptide-21, Pentapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pantolactone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenylpropanol, Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to use
After cleansing in the morning and evening, massage Liquid Peptides across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.