Moisture Matte SPF 40 Sunscreen
A 100% physical sunscreen with a matte finish for normal to oily skin types. It can double as your daily foundation - available in 3 different tints.
A broad spectrum sunscreen SPF 40 that protects against both UVA and UVB rays, using zinc oxide and titanium oxide. This formula provides moisture to smooth and hydrate, whilst absorbing excess oil to leave a matte finish. With its antioxidant content, your skin is protected from free radical damage caused by the UV rays.
Suitable for normal skin / oily skin / combination skin
Suitable for skin conditions including hyperpigmentation / ageing / acne / redness-prone & sensitive skin
- Powerful broad spectrum sunscreen that provides protection against UVA & UVB rays
- Physical sunscreen with zinc oxide & titanium oxide
- Provides antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical damage caused by UV rays
- Smooth & hydrating
- Three different tints to match your skin
- Micronized Zinc Oxide – a safe & micro-fine ingredient that provides broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays. Zinc oxide is known as a physical sunscreen, as it sits on the surface on the skin reflecting & scattering the UV rays rather than being absorbed into the bloodstream like chemical sunscreens.
- Titanium Dioxide – a naturally occurring mineral that is safe on the skin. It provides broad spectrum protection against both UVA & UVB rays. Titanium dioxide is known as a physical sunscreen, as it sits on the surface on the skin reflecting & scattering the UV rays rather than being absorbed into the blood stream like chemical sunscreens.
- Caffeine – an antioxidant that protects the skin from UV free radical damage.
- Silybin – derived from milk thistle, this ingredient is an antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the UV rays.
- Knotgrass Extract – an antioxidant that protects the skin from sun damage & free radicals.
AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand that uses cutting-edge, medical grade ingredients to provide you with exceptional results. Their ingredients are vigorously tested, and their commitment to 'clean science', with no added nasties means this is a brand that you can trust.
When purchasing AlumierMD an initial skin consultation is required to ensure that you achieve optimal results from your skincare. Once you have had your consultation, you will be given access to purchase AlumierMD products.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - TITANIUM DIOXIDE (7.8%), ZINC OXIDE (9%)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS - CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, WATER/AQUA/EAU, SQUALANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYL LAURATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, POLYGLYCERAL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CAFFEINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGONUM AVICULANE EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LECITHIN, SILYBIN, BISABOLOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINA, MICA, POLYESTER-1, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
Quantity: 60 mL
How to use
Apply generously and evenly to face, neck and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, washing, towel drying or heavy perspiring.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Prior to use on children under 6 months of age, consult a physician.