Osteo+ Joint Care Supplements
Osteo+ is specifically formulated with Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolysed Collagen, to support the normal function of joints and bones, whilst easing joint pain.
- Supports normal joint function
- Eases joint pain
- Contains hydrolysed collagen
- Chondroitin - a naturally occurring molecule found in the body and is a main component of cartilage (the connective tissue that provides cushioning to the joints). Helping to keep cartilage healthy, Chondroitin absorbs fluid into the connective tissue, whilst providing the building blocks for the body to produce new cartilage.
- Glucosamine - found naturally in the body and is required for the formation and repair of cartilage and other body tissues. Glucosamine also helps prevent the breakdown of cartilage as well as increasing water content in the connective tissue.
- Hyaluronic Acid - a naturally occurring protein in the body and a vital part of cartilage. Not only does it deliver nutrients and carry toxins away from cells, but it also helps lubricate cartilage and increase water content in other bodily tissues.
- Hydrolysed Collagen - is made up of Type I & II collagen and is the most abundant protein found in the skin. Known to reduce joint paint and stiffness, it can also be effective at easing the symptoms of osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. collagen is also used to speed up recovery from sporting injuries.
Collagen Hydrolysate, Glucosamine Sulphate 2kcl, Chondroitin Sulphate, Ascorbic Acid 97%, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid.
Gluten free, lactose & diary free
Not suitable for vegans / vegetarians
Quantity: 90 tablets
How to use
Take 3 tablets daily with water.