Retinol Eye TR™
Retinols are one of the most talked about anti-ageing and preventative ingredients in skincare today. Retinols, also known as vitamin A, boost collagen production in the skin and decongest pores by regulating sebum production. With time release technology, irritation from retinols is greatly reduced, whilst ensuring maximum results.
Containing 0.1% retinol and vitamin E, this fast-absorbing eye serum is formulated specifically for the delicate eye area.
Suitable for all skin types
- Stimulates collagen
- Formulated for the delicate eye area
- Time-release technology
- Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, alcohol & cruelty
- Retinol - a vitamin A derivative & an antioxidant. Fine lines & wrinkles are reduced due to collagen stimulation & cell turnover is promoted. Enlarged pores are minimised & skin texture & tone are both visibly improved. Retinol helps blemish prone skin by unclogging pores through sebum control. Using time release technology, retinol is continuously released throughout the night to reduce irritation to the skin.
- Vitamin E - an oil-soluble antioxidant that helps protect the skin from free radical damage, which leads to premature ageing.
Medik8 is a medical grade skincare brand that believes in simplifying skincare, whilst delivering innovative technology. Their clean and vegan ingredients are 100% cruelty-free are formulated to deliver you expert results. Their core philosophy is known as "CSA" - Vitamin C in the morning, followed by Sunscreen, and Vitamin A at night.
Although you are able to purchase from the wide range of Medik8 products for yourself, if you are new to Medik8, you may wish to have a skincare consultation with one of our skincare experts to ensure you gain optimal results.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Lecithin, BHT.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to use
After cleansing in the evening, use the spatula-style applicator to sweep a small amount of Retinol Eye TR across the under-eye and brow bone, avoiding eyelids
Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Not suitable for those that are pregnant or breastfeeding.