ILLUMINATING EYE BALM™
An instantly illuminating and hydrating eye balm which helps to visibly brighten and refresh tired eyes. This multitasking balm infuses the under eye area with hydration while instantly refreshing for a bright, wide awake look. Illuminating Eye Balm minimises the appearance of puffiness and dark circles by combining soothing natural extracts with sheer, light-reflecting mineral pigments in a subtle colour match tint.
Suitable for all skin types and those concerned with puffiness and dark circles.
- Contains hyaluronic acid
- Reduces eye puffiness
- subtle tinted minerals to soften the appearance of dark circles
- Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, alcohol & cruelty
- Illuminating minerals - subtly tinted minerals and optical diffusers reflect light to soften the appearance of dark circles.
- Red Algae Extract - a fast-acting solution to eye puffiness, red algae extract uses it’s calming powers to regulate the osmotic pressure in the under eye area.
- Cucumber Extract - made up of 95% water, cucumber extract is cooling, refreshing and awakening on the skin, vital for the delicate under eye area.
- Hyaluronic Acid - able to hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid sinks easily into the skin where it draws moisture to itself, leaving the under eye area both hydrated and supple.
Medik8 is a medical grade skincare brand that believes in simplifying skincare, whilst delivering innovative technology. Their clean and vegan ingredients are 100% cruelty-free are formulated to deliver you expert results. Their core philosophy is known as "CSA" - Vitamin C in the morning, followed by Sunscreen, and Vitamin A at night.
Although you are able to purchase from the wide range of Medik8 products for yourself, if you are new to Medik8, you may wish to have a skincare consultation with one of our skincare experts to ensure you gain optimal results.
Aqua (Water), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Stearic Acid, PEG-75 Stearate, Silica, Laureth-7, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Tin Oxide, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Phenylpropanol, Alumina, Caffeine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydrolyzed Rhodophyceae Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Red Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Black Iron Oxide).
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to use
After cleansing in the morning, apply Illuminating Eye Balm around the eye area, avoiding eyelids.